Is a class like this worthwhile for students?
Or should this be something parents take responsibility for teaching their kids? This story originally appeared on Simplemost.
Checkout Simplemost for other great tips and ideas to make the most out of life. Would you like to receive local news notifications on your desktop?
Yes please Not now. Actions Facebook Tweet Email. Updated: By: Chelsea Davis.
- Clinical Skills Intergration -Â Skills Lab.
- Bagels and: A middle-aged Rock-n-Roll tale about bread-filled romance and chasing the dream thats in your back pocket.
- Lair of the Sphinx : a Riddle Book;
- Kentucky school teaches students life skills with 'Adulting 101' crash course.
- UBS Cooking School: Knife Skills Tickets, Mon, Sep 16, at AM | Eventbrite.
- Stir in a Smile?
Copyright Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. So I kind of just took that idea and ran with it. For more information, read the full article on WLKY.
' + eventMonth + '
About 17 miles northeast of Tulsa, Okla. The city, with a population about 7,, would likely be known only for its main source of jobs — the Tulsa Port of Catoosa — if not for its strange relationship to the color blue.
Catoosa's biggest claims to fame are the Blue Whale roadside attraction and being the birthplace of the infamous outlaw, Blue Duck. Powered by RebelMouse. Kentucky school teaches students life skills with 'Adulting ' crash course.
Image by Pexels from Pixabay.